- Easy installation and simple parameter setting.
- Reliable, high-quality response for your network protection applications.
- Carefully designed and robustly manufactured to work in a severe environment providing the essential protection functions
- In addition to its protection function, GIPAM-10 Series provide accurate measurement and monitoring information necessary for efficient maintenance and post-fault analysis.
Digital protective relay with the function of protection, monitoring, analyzing, communication and user interface.
- Setting relay elements and analyzing fault records are convenient.
- Event records : saving max. 32events
- Fault records : recording the quantity of electricity and the relay elements activated at the moment of fault
- Wave records : recording 30Cycle, 32Sample/Cycle with DIO operation status
PC Manager is easy to analyze variout faults.
- CU Type : 50/51, 50N/51N, 46
- CR Type : 50/51, 50N/51N, 46, 79
- VO Type : 27, 59, 47P, 64
- NZ Type : 67N, 67G, 64
| Type || Specification |
| Input || Voltage || PT: 110V(Max. 0.5VA) GPT: 190, 190/ 3V |
| Current || CT: 1A, 5A(Max. 10VA), ZCT: 1.5mA |
| Output || Control Voltage || AC/DC 110/220V(Max. 30W) |
| Digital Input || Digital Input, AC/DC 110V |
| For power || AC250V 16A/ DC30V 16A, Resistive Load |
| For alarm || AC250V 5A/ DC30V 5A, Resistive Load |
| Insulation Resistance || Over DC 500V 100㏁ |
| Insulation Voltage || AC 2kV (1kV)/for 1 min |
| Impulse Voltage || AC 5kV (3kV) Over 1.2㎲ |
| Overload withstand || 2 In for 3 hours, 20 In for 2 seconds |
| Fast Transient Disturbance || Power Input 4kV, Other Input 2kV |
| Electrostatic Discharge || Air 8kV, Contact 6kV |
| Operation/Storage temperature || -10℃ ~55℃ (14℉ ~131℉)/-25℃ ~70℃ (-13℉ ~158℉) |
| Humidity || 30% ~ 80% |
| Others || 1000m and below, Non-impact place Non-air pollution place |
| Standard || IEC 60255, KEMC 1120 |
| Weight || 3 kg |